Shenzhen Lux Lighting Co.,Ltd.



Shenzhen Lux Lighting Co.,Ltd.

Add: Building F, Chendexuan Industrial Park, Lisonglang Village, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, China. Postcode: 518107
Tel: +86-755-33890868 / 33890898 / 33890890 
Fax: +86-755-33890893

Position: Home > FAQ > Product Technology
Product Technology

What LED type you use?

              At present,the led spot light and led bulb,usually uses 1W high power LED;
The led flexible strip usually uses SMD 3528& 5050 LED,and only the SMD5050 led can do RGB Colorful changes.
The LED Tube usually used SMD3014 LED,and SMD3528 & SMD5050 are also used for led tube, 1W high power led & 5mm DIP led are rarely used for LED Tube.
LED Street Bulb and LED Ceiling Light usually uses 1W High Power LED ;
LED Panel Light usually uses SMD 5050 LED,and it 's use LGP for light Uniform scattering

Hits:  UpdateTime:2012-06-04 08:57:34  【Printing】  【Close
Previous:No Information  Next:Introduce the Products Working Voltage?